Get fast responses through forms to help improve the quality of your product or company. Whether you want an opinion from your team members or creating a big project, you would probably want to study the market first. Forms allow you to conduct multiple surveys within Blue, shareable forms, and team collaborations.😎
Blue builds the easiest method for forms. All submissions will be stored as a todo in a project through your todo list choice and, you can always go to your todos to check out all the responses collected for you to have easy access.
🛠 How to create a form?
Go to form tab, click “Create Form.”
📹 Video Tutorial
🎨 Customize your form
- Change your form name to anything you like
- To Add todo field by dragging it to your form, to remove just hover on the form field and click remove.
- You can also change field labels as well as field placeholders
- Mark field as required to make sure that the section is essential.
- Once you structure your form, choose your todo list to save
You can also assign multiple team members that will automatically monitor the responses
You can assign tag to automatically apply when there's are new form submissions
Choose any color of the form to match your brand! You can choose your color by using the slider or enter your color code.
- You can also hide Blue branding on the bottom, just click on the logo, and there will be an “❌” mark to remove.
🧩 Need more fields?
Custom fields are supported in forms as well, just drag & drop the fields to any area you want. You can also change the name to fit your questionnaire. 🥰 (The changes will not affect your original custom field name on your Todo. )
Custom Field support
- Single line text
- Multiple line text
- Single select
- Multiple Select
- Check box
- Star rating
- Phone number
- Unique ID
How to delete form?
Note that the deleted form cannot be recovered so please double-check when deciding to delete a form.
👀 How to preview form?
Go to your form, click "Preview Form." Just to be careful and happy with your Form, before sending it off, you can also preview your Form and make all the necessary changes. 🚀🚀
🔗 To share form
Forms is public which means you can share your forms with anyone you want. Copy the form link and start sending it out to people! Once they've submitted their response it will go straight to the project board that you can easily access.
🗂 Forms list
You see can all your created forms on the "Forms" tab. You can also sort out your form by the “title” of your form or by “last modified”. Keeping everything nice and clean.
🧐 Forms permission
Project owners, admin, and team members across the projects can create forms the limitation of creating forms are clients, comments, or view-only access level.
🤖 Forms Automation
💽 Record the response
All submissions are collected right on your board, and you can access, assigned members, add additional tags to continue your workflow. This will allow you and your team members to collaborate on different tasks/responses to increasing efficiency.
🔗 Embed Forms
Here is a quick tip on how to embed forms on Blue, this is not a Blue feature but here is what you can do if you want to embed Blue forms onto your website
To embed forms on Blue
- Go to the Blue Forms you want to embed
- Click "Share Forms"
- Click on this the Copy Icon of the HTML code
- You can adjust the Width and Height of your Forms to your website
- After that, you can embed the form on your website!
👯♂️ Copy Forms
Build new forms without starting from scratch, we know that sometimes you might want to create new forms on a different project so that you can gather data from different clients, or different team members.
When copying forms across projects. there will be a disclaimer note to let you know that all of the custom fields will also be copied across. In this case, it means that if the other project doesn't have the current set of custom fields, they will automatically create a new one to match your forms.
When the new custom fields are created, it will appear on the todos as well!
How to copy form
- Click on "Copy Forms" on the right panel of Blue forms
- Add a new form's title or keep the old one
- Select a project you would like to copy a cross
- Within a second, the new forms will appear in the other project!
↪️ Forms redirect
Before sending out your forms, choose the redirect option! This way you can send whoever filled in your form to a landing page you prefer!
For example, your company's landing page or a thank you page!
- How to redirect forms
- On the right panel, under the select tag option
- Paste or enter your URL for redirect
When someone submitted the forms, it will automatically take them to your selected landing page.